Steam showers have been used in gyms and health clubs for decades. Steam shower help relax muscles, soothe aching joints, and invigorate tired bodies. The use of a steam shower after a work-out reduces the production of lactic acid stopping sore muscles before they begin and increasing flexibility.
Benefits of Steam Shower
- Steam therapy eliminates congestion and inflammation in the lungs and brings relief to allergies and asthma.
- The deep cleansing power of steam cleans pores and makes your skin look younger and more radiant skin.
- Steam shower units with whirlpool tubs and back massage function makes your own your own personal spa at home.
- Steam shower is an effective treatment for respiratory and sinus conditions such as asthma, sinusitis, bronchitis and allergies. It also helps to clean toxins and waste from the body and improves immune system.
- Using Steam Showers also improves following – Common cold, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergies, Viral diseases, Headaches
Steam Shower Precautions
- Do not use steam shower immediately after intense exercise. Let the body cool and reach normal temperature before using your steam bath.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your steam bath to avoid dehydration.
- Do not use steam rooms if you have open wounds.
- Do not spend too much time in your steam room. 20 minutes is enough.
- Do not use steam rooms if you have cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Small children, elderly people and pregnant women should also avoid taking steam bath.
Types of Steam Showers
All kinds of steam shower units are now available in the market. Now manufacturers are focusing on the home spa market and are offering homeowners a range of products – complete steam shower units to equipment and accessories that can add steam capabilities to a conventional shower. These products are great to install steam showers in residential bathrooms. They add ultimate comfort and luxury to your bathroom.
- Bathroom Design and Remodeling Ideas
- Common Plumbing Problems and How to Fix Them – DIY Plumbing Problems and Solution
- Bathroom Sinks Information
- Bathroom Sinks Pictures and Photo Gallery
- Bathroom Lighting Options
- Bathroom Flooring Options
- Bathroom Design Pictures and Photo Gallery
- Bathroom Cabinets Information
- How to Clean Spa or Hot Tub
- Bathtubs Guide
- Bidet Toilet Seat
- Bathroom Design Ideas with Pictures
- Vessel Sink Buying Guide
- Bathroom Lights and Lighting Fixtures Buying Guide
- How Solar Water Heater Works
- How Bath Shower Works
- How Does a Bathtub Work?
- How Does a Toilet Work?
- How Water Heater Works
- How Bathroom Sink Works
- How to Install a Tankless Water Heater
- How to Unclog a Clogged Bathroom Sink Drain
- How to Install a Bathroom Sink Drain
- How to Install a Bathroom Sink
- How to Drain a Water Heater
- Water Heater Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Bathroom Sink Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Shower Door Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser Buying Guide & Review for Consumers