Energy Star is Energy Efficiency and Environmental Protection program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. Energy Star helps to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Many Americans have already started using appliances and tool with Energy Star Logo that saves both energy and money on utility bills. Products with Energy star Hallmark also helps prevent emission of greenhouse gases and protects the environment.
Energy Star for Home Appliances and Products
If looking for new household products, you should go for ones that have earned the Energy Star. Products that have passed Energy Star Tests can save energy andand also prevent greenhouse gas emissions.
Energy Star makes sure not to sacrifice features, style or comfort. Energy Star helps you make the energy efficient choice. Appliances that have passed Energy Tests meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
So go for Energy Star and reduce your energy bills and improve home comfort.
- Bathroom Lighting Options
- Electronics Tutorial
- Mobile Phone Repairing
- Bathroom Lights and Lighting Fixtures Buying Guide
- Radiant Floor Heating
- How to Install Radiant Floor Heating System
- How Solar Water Heater Works
- How Radiant Floor Heating System Works
- All About Thermostat
- How to Use Less Electricity at Home & Save Electricity Bill
- Alternative Lighting Solutions for Home and Office
- How to Save Electricity at Home – 5 Easy and Simple Energy Saving Tips to Cut Down Electricity Consumption and Slash Electricity Bill
- Reading Home Electric Meter
- Home Electrical Wiring System
- How to Trace a Short Circuit
- 10 Easy Energy Saving Tips to Cut Energy Costs at Home and Office
- Glossary of Home Electrical Terms
- Home Electrical Wiring Types and Rules
- How to Wire a 220v Outlet
- Electrical Grounding or Earthing
- Main Electrical Panel, Subpanels and Circuit Breakers in Home Wiring
- Energy Saving Tips for the Home