Learn How to install a tankless water heater, also known as on demand water heaters or instantaneous water heater. Tankless water heaters are more energy efficient, and therefore mean lower energy bills. Before proceeding to installation of tankless water heater, ask yourself if you know the basics of home plumbing or do you have any prior experience on plumbing.
In case you want to install a new tankless water heater, just proceed to the installation process. But if you want to replace your existing water heater with a tankless water heater, shut off water supply to your current hot water tank and drain the tank and uninstall it. Now you are ready to install your new tankless water heater.
How to Install a Tankless Water Heater
The best way to start the installation process is to follows the installation instructions supplied with the equipment. Installing a new tankless heater is not that difficult. It is quite simply. All you need to do is tighten few bolts in place.
A tankless water has power vent and before you install it, you will have to do all the required wiring by an electrician. Run water supply pipes to the heater. Make sure there is no leakage. Now you are done with the plumbing work and your new heater is ready to operate.
Learn the Basics on How to Install a Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Whole House Tankless Water Heater Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- How Water Heater Works
- Solar Water Heaters
- How Solar Water Heater Works
- How to Drain a Water Heater
- Electronics Tutorial
- Water Softener Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser Buying Guide & Review for Consumers
- Common Plumbing Problems and How to Fix Them – DIY Plumbing Problems and Solution
- Home Heating Safety Tips: Heating Home Safely
- Water Filter Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Dual-Tank (Twin Tank) Water Softener Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Hot Water Dispenser Repair | How To Troubleshoot and Fix Instant Hot Water Dispenser Problem
- Steam Shower Benefits and Precautions
- What is Energy Star?
- How to Use Less Electricity at Home & Save Electricity Bill
- Easy DIY Home Improvement Projects for Beginners
- Bathroom Design and Remodeling Ideas