Interior wall color of your home can change the whole look and feel of your home. When painting the interior walls of your home, be learnt that darker shades need additional coat for proper hiding. The actual shade or the color, mainly darker shades, can be observed only after the paint is dry. It the actual shade cannot be observed clearly in the container or when the paint is wet. If you are painting the walls with felt rolling, then keep in mind that darker shades should never be felt rolled because it will cause foaming. When painting with solvent based paints (paints that need to be mixed with thinner or water), keep in mind that they need more time to dry.
Below are some great ideas for painting the interior walls of your home.
- Home Exterior Wall Painting Ideas and Color Scheme and Color Combination
- Painting Guide on How to Paint Interior Walls of a Home
- Painting Guide on How to Paint Exterior Walls of Home
- Home Decorating Ideas
- Home Improvement Ideas
- Top 10 Home Improvement Tips and Remodeling Ideas
- Indoor Home Improvement
- Outdoor Home Improvement
- Living Room Improvement
- Bedroom Improvement
- Bathroom Improvement
- Kitchen Improvement
- How to Paint Metal Surface at Home
- How to Paint Wooden Surface at Home