Here is a thoroughly studied and researched list of top 101 best places to live in the United States. This list of top 10 best places to live in the United States of America is selected based on real estate demands, facilities, civil amenities, job opportunities and living conditions.
1. Plymouth, MN: Plymouth is the seventh largest city in the U.S. state of Minnesota. Plymouth has everything that you may be looking for – High per capita income, excellent schools, employment opportunities, medical facilities and all other luxuries and necessitates of life. Plymouth is not only the best place to live in the United States but is also the best place to live in the entire world. Read more on Plymouth, MN.
2. Charlotte, NC: The beautiful queen city Charlotte was named in honor of the German Princess Charlotte of Mecklenburg. Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina and is the 18th largest city in the United States. Charlotte is an icon for grown and development and is the second largest financial center in the US. Charlotte, North Carolina has lots to explore wonderful and unforgettable attributes. Charlotte has got everything – Events, Attractions, Entertainment & Nightlife, Dining, Shopping, Accommodations and mush more. Learn more about Charlotte, NC.
3. Fort Collins, CO: Fort Collins is a large college town, home to Colorado State University. There are elegant homes, commercial buildings, industries including stone quarrying, sugar beet farming, slaughter of sheep etc. You will fall in love with the greenery and adventures of Fort Collins. Read more on
4. Fishers, IN: Fishers is a town located in Fall Creek and Delaware townships, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States. Fishers has developed rapidly in recent years. Fishers fast development is attracting more and more residents mainly the young. Most of the residents here are well educated. Strong developing economy, new companies and job opportunities, excelling living facilities and low home process are some of the reasons why Fishers is one of the best places in the US to live in. Read more on Fishers, IN.
5. Naperville, IL: Naperville is a city in the Chicago metropolitan area of Illinois in the United States. Once a quaint farming town, Naperville has evolved into a wealthy city because of massive migration of professionals in the 1990s seeking jobs and globally renowned public schools.
Naperville consistently ranks as a top community in the nation to live, raise children and retire. Naperville has witnessed enormous growth of high-tech companies such as Tellabs, Alcatel-Lucent and the BP North American Chemical.
This best city of the US to live in is home to globally acclaimed schools, best public libraries, excellent medical and healthcare facilities and an exceptionally low crime rate. Naperville, IL attracts thousands of new residents each year due to its excellent transportation, housing and employment options, high technology firms, retailers and factories, small and home-based businesses, world-class parks, diverse worship options and an active civic community. Read more on Naperville, IL, United States
6. Chattanooga, TN: The science city of Chattanooga, TN is the fourth-largest city in Tennessee. The city lies at the transition between the ridge-and-valley portion of the Appalachian Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau, is surrounded by mountains and ridges. Chattanooga has outstanding accommodations, eclectic shops, unique dining and a variety of world class attractions. You will fall in love with the natural beauty and breathtaking mountain vistas of Chattanooga, TN, US. Read More on Chattanooga, TN.
7. Irvine, CA: Irvine is an incorporated well planned city in Orange County, California, United States. Universities, colleges, good schools, jobs and housing, technology companies make Irvine one of the best places to live in the United States. Irvine is one of the largest planned urban communities in the United States. Read more about Irvine, CA.
8. Seattle, WA: The Emerald City of Seattle is the most populous city in the U.S. state of Washington of the Northwestern United States surrounded by lakes, rivers, Puget Sound, and mountains.
Seattle is home to companies like Microsoft, Nordstrom and Starbucks. Seattle is also known as the birthplace of the crazes for grunge rock and espresso coffee. With residents like the software giant Bill Gates, Seattle has to be one of the best places to live in the United states. There are General Attractions, Museums and Galleries, Sports, Parks and Gardens, Colleges and Universities. Learn more about Seattle, WA.
9. Franklin Township, NJ: Franklin Township Municipality is home to several villages including – Gloucester County, Hunterdon County, Somerset County, Warren County.
There are a number of high-tech, pharmaceutical and research and development firms in the area and finding a job is not too hard here. Education level is high but housing is a relatively high.
10. Huntsville, AL: Huntsville, Alabama USA is one of the most recognized cities in Madison and Limestone Counties in the U.S. Huntsville is known for its business and quality of life.
Technology, space, and defense industries have a major presence in Huntsville, AL with the Army’s Redstone Arsenal, NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, and Cummings Research Park.
Huntsville, AL is home to several Fortune 500 companies and also offers a broad base of manufacturing, retail and service industries. Here you get variety of educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities. Huntsville successfully combines the rich heritage of Southern hospitality with innovative high-tech ventures and cultural diversity. Learn more about Huntsville, AL.
11. Norman, OK: Norman city is the largest in and the county seat of Cleveland County in the U.S. state of Oklahoma. It is the business and employment center of Cleveland County.
Norman’s strong sense of community, its affordable high quality of life, and its appreciation for diversity, the arts and culture have given is the honor of one of the top best places in the United States to live a comfortable life. Norman has the University of Oklahoma, quality public schools, excellent health care system, business and non profit sectors and well educated people. Read more on Norman, OK.
12. Albuquerque, NM: Albuquerque is the largest city in the state of New Mexico, United States. Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Kirtland Air Force Base and the Sandia National Laboratories and Petroglyph National Monument. Albuquerque, New Mexico is a high desert city nestled up against the Sandia Mountains.
As one of the oldest cities in America, Albuquerque has provided a home for humans in the Rio Grande Valley for many centuries and is rich with history and culture. More recently, the city has worked hard to earn recognition as one of the best places to live, work, and do business. Learn more about Albeuquerque, NM.
13. Round Rock, TX: Round Rock is a city located in Travis and Williamson Counties in the U.S. state of Texas.
Round Rock is one of the fastest growing and best managed cities in Texas. The city has maintained high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic development in Central Texas. The City of Round Rock is known for its award-winning master plan, park system and school district as well as for having some of the lowest crime, property tax and utility rates in Texas.
Major employers include Dell, Farmers Insurance Group and Cypress Semiconductor. Its combined property tax and utility rates are the lowest in the region. It has an award-winning park system, school district and is the 13th Safest City in the United States. Learn more about Round Rock, TX.
14. Stevens Point, WI: Stevens Point is a city in and the county seat of Portage County, Wisconsin, United States. Living cost in Stevens Point, Wisconsin is much lower as compared to other parts of the US. The median home cost in Stevens Point is around $129,900 with a yearly appreciation of around 3.71 percent. Compared to the rest of the country, Stevens Point’s cost of living is 20.13% lower than the U.S. average.
There are excellent schools and colleges and the living conditions is one of the best in the United States. Learn more about Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
15. Asheville, NC: The beautiful city of Asheville is in the county seat of Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States. With excellent grown rate, Asheville is growing to be an excellent place to live in the United States with some of the best facilities and excellent living conditions. People from places such as Sedona, Arizona; Santa Cruz, CA and Marin county, CA; Boulder, CO; Maui, HI; Seattle, WA, Ashland, as well as many from Florida, and from all over the country, are moving in to the mountains of Asheville. Asheville has witnessed great increase in the number of residents in the recent years. Learn more about Asheville, NC.
16. Tulsa, OK: Tulsa is the second-largest city in the state of Oklahoma and 45th-largest in the United States. Tulsa is located in northeastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas River. Tulsa is known for its industries such as cattle-shipping, oil companies, industrial machinery, high-tech industries, aerospace, chemicals, computer parts and other small business. With excellent education and employment rate, Tulsa is a great place to live. You will appreciate the culture, sports and leisure, outdoor adventures and nightlife of Tulsa. Learn more about Tulsa, OK.
17. Columbia/Ellicott City, MD: Ellicott City is listed amongst America’s most affluent communities and is located in Howard County, the third wealthiest county in the United States. With its high level of education, job opportunities and excellent living conditions, Ellicott City has been on of the best places to live in the US. Learn more about Ellicott City.
18. Overland Park, KS: The satellite city of Overland Park the second most populous city in the U.S. state of Kansas. National Geographic named Overland Park one of the “top 50 places to live and play.” Overland Park has consistently ranked in the top best places to live in the United States. Overland Park is home to companies like Sprint Nextel Corporation, Embarq, Applebee’s and the Black & Veatch Corporation. Learn more about Overland Park, KS.
19. San Antonio, TX: The Historic Tourist City, San Antonio is the second-largest city in the state of Texas and the seventh largest city in the United States. San Antonio is home to several companies and sports houses. With its high level of education, excellent living conditions, great job opportunities and quality of life, Santonia attracts several thousand of new residents each year and is a great place to live in the United States. Learn more about San Antonio, TX.
20. Greenville, SC: The City of Greenville is located in the upstate of South Carolina, United States. Despite its growth, housing remains affordable. In just about every publication we see, Greenville is listed as one of the top and best quality-of-life areas in the nation. Because of its growth and diversity, Greenville is often described as the economic engine that is driving the entire state. The city has so much to offer – great schools, excellent healthcare, tremendous variety in sporting events with college games, museums, ballet and other performing arts. Greenville, SC is undoubtedly one of the best places to live in the United States.