It is believed that the Chinese Feng Shui Fu Dogs can protect our home from all kinds of unwanted energies or even black magic and other family problems. Keeping Fu Dogs in home, especially at the entrance door, is very useful as it keeps the all unwanted evil energies away from home, thus making the environment of the home very pleasant.
What Are Chinese Feng Shui Fu Dogs?
Like Dragon, Laughing Buddha, Sphinx etc, Feng Shui Fu Dog is also an ancient Feng Shui art. It is a pair of male and female dogs. Half of the body of these dogs is of lion and the rest half is the body of a dragon. Fu Dogs are also known as Guardian Lions, Lion Dogs or Temple Lions.
What Are The Importance of Fu Dogs?
- Fu Dogs are considered as guard of our home. Fu Dogs not only keeps unwanted evil energy away but it also prevents our home from black magic. It can be said that Fu Dogs are no entry board for unwanted energy or black magic.
- Fu dogs are symbols of passive and active energy .Female Fu Dog is a symbol of passive and male Fu Dog is a symbol of active energies. Presence of Fu Dogs at home makes it happy and peaceful. Active energy is also considered as a symbol of strength, voice, light, speed etc.
How to Recognize Fu Dogs?
Fu Dogs come in fair. Half of the body is of lion and the rest half is of a dragon. There is a globe under the foot of the male Fu Dog which shows that the power of the house is in the hands of male members of the home and on the other hand a cub is placed under the foot of the female Fu Dog which shows the motherhood of female members of the home.
Where and How to Keep Fu Dogs?
- Fu Dogs can be kept at the entrance of the house so that people can see them while entering the house.
- The face of Fu Dogs should face the front portion of house and the back of Fu Dog should face back portion of the house.
- Male Fu Dog should be kept on left side of the house and the female Fu Dog should be kept on the right side of the house.
- Fu Dogs should be kept above the floor (it should not touch the ground).
- Fu Dogs can also be kept on the entrance of an office to prevent it from unwanted energies.
- Picture of Fu Dogs can also be kept in the house but in right place and right direction.