Bathroom is an essential part of our home and it cannot be ignored. We all want our bathrooms to be beautiful, efficient, luxurious and comfortable. A well planned, renovated or remodeled bathroom can not only add comfort to your life, but it also increases value of your home.
Bathroom Improvement and Remodeling
The bathroom is one such only room in your home where everyone is going to visit sooner or later. This makes it even more important not to overlook the bathroom when it comes to home improvement.
Bathroom improvement and remodeling get more important if it is small. You need to renovate and remodel your small bathroom. You need to wisely utilize every bit of available space without cluttering the room.
Bathroom Improvement Tips
Bathroom improvement is an integral part of any home improvement project. Proper bathroom improvement can improve the beauty and efficiency of your bathroom and add value to your home. If bathroom renovation and remodeling is done under right guidelines, it will add more value to your home than what you may spend on remodeling and renovation.
Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
Bathroom remodeling is a very common home improvement project. The
key to a good and satisfactory bathroom improvement and remodeling is solid layout and design. Planning your bathroom layout and design will not only give you a beautiful dream bathroom, but it will also add to the value of your home. For e.g., you should always keep the toilet far away from the door to maintain privacy. If you have only one single bathroom, it is a good idea to allow enough counter space so that two or more people can do grooming work at the same time. Similarly, working on other contents such as the shower, showerhead, cabinet, bathtub, bidet, floor, lighting, mirror etc, also make an integral part of any bathroom remodeling project.
If you are remodeling your bathroom for improvement, make a list of items that you want to reuse. Work on your layout and design and contents that you want to add or remove. Write down your ideas and priorities and then work around them. Of course, you need to keep the budget and cost in mind.
Bathroom Renovation Costs
When working on cost of bathroom renovation, keep in mind that major additions like Jacuzzi whirlpools and bathtubs may also require extensive plumbing repair and electrical work. This adds to the total renovation cost of your bathroom. Other jobs such as molding, piping and flooring are expensive too. Do your research on cost of these before your start renovation.
Bathroom paint and wallpaper are not too expensive. You can use these inexpensive ingredients to transform the look and beauty of your bathroom. If you have a low budget for bathroom renovation, I suggest you paint the walls with appealing colors and use inviting and attractive wallpaper. This way you can renovate your bathroom in limited money.
Tips: Bathroom renovation and remodeling, like home improvement, are major projects. You can go for DIY (do it yourself) if you have prior hands-on experience on these kind of work. If not, I would suggest you to hire a contractor. These contractors are professionals have all the necessary skills, tools and hardware to bathroom improvement projects. A skilled and experienced contractor can add value, functionality and beauty to your bathroom.
Here are hundreds of articles on bathroom home improvement, design and remodeling ideas. Browse across following articles.
Bathroom Improvement Articles:
- Common Plumbing Problems and How to Fix Them – DIY Plumbing Problems and Solution
- Bathroom Sinks Information
- Bathroom Sinks Pictures and Photo Gallery
- Bathroom Lighting Options
- Bathroom Flooring Options
- Bathroom Design Pictures and Photo Gallery
- Bathroom Cabinets Information
- How to Clean Spa or Hot Tub
- Bathtubs Guide
- Bidet Toilet Seat
- Steam Shower Benefits and Precautions
- Bathroom Design Ideas with Pictures
- Bathroom Design and Remodeling Ideas
- Hard Water Problems
- How to Know Hardness of Hard Water
- How to Tile Countertop Backsplash
- Washer Dryer Combo Units Review
- Vessel Sink Buying Guide
- Bathroom Lights and Lighting Fixtures Buying Guide
- Bathroom Vanity Sink Buying Guide
- How Solar Water Heater Works
- How Bath Shower Works
- How Does a Washing Machine Work?
- How a Water Softener Works
- How Does a Bathtub Work?
- How Does a Toilet Work?
- How Water Heater Works
- How Home Ventilation Works
- How Bathroom Sink Works
- How Bathroom Sink Works
- How to Install a Tankless Water Heater
- How to Install a Toilet
- How to Install a Washing Machine
- How to Install Vanity Light
- How to Unclog a Clogged Bathroom Sink Drain
- How to Install a Bathroom Sink Drain
- How to Install a Bathroom Sink
- How to Install an Undermount Sink
- How to Lay or Install Bathroom Tiles
- Interior Wall Paint and Color Scheme Ideas
- Painting Guide on How to Paint Interior Walls of a Home
- How to Paint Wooden Surface at Home
- How to Find and Hire the Best Home Remodeling Contractor
- Interior Painting Tips, Techniques and Ideas
- How to Drain a Water Heater
- Monthly Home Maintenance Plan – Tips, Schedule and Checklist
- What is Epoxy Floor Paint?
- Flooring Ideas, Options and Tips
- Flooring Options for Every Room – Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen
- Water Heater Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Washing Machine Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Bathroom Sink Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Bathroom Cabinet Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Shower Door Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Clothes Dryer Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- How to Dry Clean at Home – DIY Clothes Dry Cleaning
- How to Wallpaper Wall of a Room
- How To Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Instant Hot Water Dispenser Buying Guide & Review for Consumers
- Ceramic Disc / Disk Faucets Buying Guide and Review for Consumers
- Dual-Tank (Twin Tank) Water Softener Buying Guide and Review for Consumers